12 Easy DIY Coasters
If Pinterest has taught me anything, it’s that we can all use more diy coasters on our coffee tables. You can never really have too many coasters, Perfect for avoiding those pesky water rings AND they make great decor. Plus any one of these tutorials would make a great Mother’s Day gift, especially wrap up with some tea and a mug! So regardless of your reason for wanting to make them, you’ll certainly have fun trying one, if not all, of these ten easy projects!
1. Glamouflauge Coasters by Love + Cupcakes
2. Wood Round Coasters by At Home in Love
3. Colorful Clay Coasters by Oh Joy!
4. DIY Criss Cross Coasters by Fall for DIY
5. Dried Flower Coasters by The Crafted Life
6. Ombre Leather Coasters by Almost Makes Perfect
7. Brushstroke Coasters by Sugar and Cloth
8. Pin Loom Coasters by The Purl Bee
9. Geometric Coasters by Paper & Stitch
10. Leather Coasters by Hello Lidy
11. Polaroid Coasters by Dream Green DIY
12. Hand Painted Clay Coasters by The Lovely Drawer