15 Awesome Jewelry DIYS (that would make great gifts!)
Christmas is now officially less than 3 weeks away friends! That means if you haven’t started on your holiday making yet (::cough:: like me ::cough), it might be a good time to start. For those kickass women in your life, consider making them something special this year. Even if you’re new to jewelry making, any one of these 15 DIYS would be a great place to start.
And if you already have your lists done, it can’t hurt to make one or two (or three) of these projects for yourself! Tis the season!
1. Faux Geode Studs by Adventures in Fashion
2. DIY Giant Gem Rings by Studio DIY
3. Wooden Dangle Earrings via A Beautiful Mess
4. Tube Bead Necklace by The Lovely Drawer
5. Copper Bar Earrings by Almost Makes Perfect
6. DIY Cross Stitch Ring by Nearly Crafty
7. Tassel Necklace by Sas + Rose
8. Clay Heart Earrings by The Crafted Life
9. Locals Only Bangle by For the Makers
10. Statement Necklace by Almost Makes Perfect via Sugar & Cloth
11. Wire Bow Ring by I Spy DIY
12. Wood Triangle Necklace by Hello Lidy
13. DIY Crystal Earrings by Clad & Cloth
14. Faux Granite Rings by Fall for DIY
15. Colorful Clay Bead Necklace by The Crafted Life
Have a great weekend everyone, and happy making!