6 Must-Try Embroidery Projects
Who knew embroidery was so wonderful?! Okay, I’m sure you knew. I guess I’m just a little late to the game. One of my crafty goals for the upcoming weeks is to channel the inspiration I found at Craftcation into exploring new mediums. Whether or not my experiments will end up on this blog or not has yet to be determined. For now, these 6 embroidery projects are calling my name!
1. Fitzgerald Floral Embroidery by For the Makers
2. Sewing Sayings via Kollabora
3. Embroidered Cat Tote by The Pink Samurai
4. French Dot Constellation Runner by Design Sponge
5. DIY Embroidered Photo Art by A Beautiful Mess
6. Tapestry Embroidery by Richard Saja via Etsy
I’d love to hear your take on embroidery. Have you ever tried it before? Have a favorite pattern? Perhaps it’s too time consuming? Feel free to dish in the comments below!