8 Must-Try Floral DIYS to Beat the Winter Blues
Now that we’re almost done with January, I’m sure most of you are sick of winter (especially after that snow storm on the east coast this week!). So, if you can’t be somewhere warm and sunny, at least the internet is full of gorgeous pictures of flowers. What’s even better is that some of those stunning blooms can be incorporated into diy projects! Here are eight gorgeous flower projects to help you beat the winter blues:
1. Everyday Floral Brooch by Oh Joy!
2. DIY Floral Letters by Honestly Yum
3. Fresh Flower Framed Mirror by Paper & Stitch
4. DIY Dried Flower Coasters by The Crafted Life
5. Easy Flower Wall Art by Decorate with Flowers
6. Hanging Flower Installation by Sugar and Cloth
7. DIY Bike Basket by The Merry Thought
8. DIY Pressed Flower iPhone Case via Etsy Blog
**For more flowery goodness, be sure to follow my Plants & Flower board on Pinterest!