8 Ways to Reuse Glass Bottles
My obsession with hoarding bottles is anything but a secret. To me, the best projects tend to be those that can make a big impact all without breaking the bank, which is why I find it so hard to part with materials that I would otherwise recycle. These eight ways to reuse glass bottles present so many new and fun methods of repurposing different bottle shapes and sizes, that my hoarding may start to get out of control (as if it wasn’t already).
1. Yarn Wrapped Bottles by Penelope and Pip
2. Etched Oil & Vinegar Wine Bottles by DIY Network
3. 10 Minute Vase by The Crafted Life
4. Painted Photo Bottles by eighteen25
5. Painted Bottle Lamp by One Dog Woof
6. Plaster Dipped Vase by The Crafted Life
7. Recycled Wine Bottle Torch by Design Sponge
8. Custom Alcohol Bottles by Style Me Pretty
So the next time you have your friends over for a bottle of wine or two (or three), be sure to save your bottles for a future craft night!