Happy Friday! This week really flew by, don’t you think? And I am glad for that! I’ll be taking some time away from the computer and email over the next few days to wrap up a few projects that I’ve been wanting to finish for a while (including making my first skirt!). If you are still looking for inspiration for your next project, take a look at these links:
– The tutorial for this circle shelf is brilliant! Definitely making this asap.
– Easy peasy art you can make for your home in no time at all!
– The Let’s Chat series on my blog may just be one of favorite series yet because it gives me a chance you talk to you guys honestly about big things. If you missed the latest post, you can check it out here.
– I don’t know if I’ll ever buy another necklace after this tutorial!
– Felt flowers almost as good as the real thing
Who else is totally psyched for season two of True Detective?!
Have a wonderful weekend!