Happy Friday friends! My god did that feel like a long one. I’m sure we could all use a moment offline to enjoy quality time with loved ones. I sincerely hope that you’re able to find some time to disconnect and engage over the next few days. And if you’d rather keep busy with a project, maybe you can team up with a friend to make something! Here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– If you’ve been dying to give weaving a try, learn how to make your own loom.
– Totally and utterly obsessed with this DIY headboard!
– Store all of your stud earrings in style
– Just the cutest apple picking basket!
– A cocktail that taste like paradise.
– Such a great way to store wrapping paper!
PS There’s a fun interview with me over on The Honest Boss today!