Earlier this week I shared a DIY I did in collaboration with four other bloggers called #5WaystoDIY. In cased you missed it, I thought I’d round up all the projects here for you today! We each took a basic wooden tray and put our own crafty spin on it. If you’re looking for a weekend project, hopefully these projects will get those creative wheels turning!
1. Polka Dot Tray by Sarah Hearts
2. Triangle Patterned Tray by Oleander and Palm
3. Fabric Covered Tray by The Crafted Life
4. Wood Burned Tray by A Bubbly Life
5. White Washed Hand Drawn Tray by Pars Caeli
Have a great weekend everyone! And if aren’t already, be sure to follow me on Instagram to see my adventures at Craftcation and driving down the California Coast!