If there’s one thing I love about summer (because it’s certainly not the heat), it’s the color! Everything seems so vibrant in the summertime, don’t you think? If you’re looking to spice up your home a bit this season, then these 6 must-try colorful diys are for you. I can’t decide which one to do first, I love them all so much!
1. Pom Pom Placemats by Sugar & Cloth for Rue Mag
2. Nail Polish Marbled Votives by Lovely Indeed for HGTV
3. DIY Painted Dipped Vases by Sarah Hearts
4. DIY Tree Slab Side Table by Emily Henderson
5. Watercolor Napkins by Paper & Stitch
6. Weaving Basics by A Beautiful Mess
Happy weekend everyone!
PS If you didn’t get a chance earlier this week, get to know a bit more about me in this Q&A!