Well I’m not sure how it’s happened already, but we’ve been in San Francisco for a year now! It seems like just yesterday we we’re in Portland floating down rivers and paying next to nothing for rent. Believe me, I miss that sometimes, but it didn’t take me long to fall in love with SF. The city is buzzing with so many creatives, entrepreneurs, and startups that it’s hard not to be inspired.
Instead of gushing further about how great San Francisco is, I thought I’d share my top 5 neighborhood (North Beach) places!
In no particular order
1. Tony’s Pizza– if you want delicious pizza, look no further. Their menu is divided by temperature and what type of oven the pizzas are cooked in, so you know they take their craft seriously.
2. Stella Bakery– cutest little bakery with the best eclairs in town. They’re also open until midnight on the weekends.
3. Molinari Deli– an authentic italian deli with the best meat I’ve ever tasted. They also make sandwiches which are out of this world.
4. Naked Lunch– Great bar with outdoor seating, pool tables and a basketball machine. They also serve food and have an excellent happy hour.
5. Dell’Uva– my love for this place all started with bottomless mimosas on the weekend. You can also grab some food, a glass of wine and sit outside.
I hope that you’ll follow my next year in the city on Instagram! Do you have any favorite places in San Francisco?