If you’re looking to freshen up your home this spring, ditch that can of gold spray paint and try incorporating some copper instead. Of course gold will always have a special place in my heart, but it’s hard to resist the beauty of copper after seeing these 10 diy projects. So go ahead– paint a mirror, build a lamp, slap up some new hooks, the world is your oyster! Whatever you decide, your place is guaranteed to make your friends green with envy (not to be confused with turning your friends green from all of the copper).
1. Copper Hooks by Bambula
2. Copper Pipe Wall Sconce via Camille Styles
3. Copper Leaf Mirror by Homey Oh My!
4. Candlestick Holder by A Merry Mishap
5. Ikea Side Table Hack by Style Me Pretty
6. Copper Salad Servers by Almost Makes Perfect
7. Clay Copper Leaf Banner by Hello Lidy
8. Copper Clothing Rack via SF Girl By Bay
9. Copper Chemist Vase by The Merrythought
10. Bottle Makeover by A Beautiful Mess