It may only be Tuesday, but who said you can’t treat yo self?! And what better pick me up is there out there besides a delicious cupcake? Not only are these recipes are completely drool worthy but they seem like you could actually successfully make them. Which is perfect if you’re looking to make something for for yourself or for any Memorial Day picnics you might be attending. Side note, if anyone needs me, I’ll be in a sugar coma until Friday.
And if you’re looking to throw a bit of crafting into the mix, try making these fresh flower cupcake toppers!
1. Fruity Pebble Cupcakes by Damn Delicious
2. Apple Pie Cupcakes by Spoonful Of Flavor
3. S’more Cupcakes by Pastry Affair
4. House Plant Cupcakes by Alana Jones-Mann
5. Tahini Cupcakes by Molly Yeh
6. Cherry Lemonade Cupcakes by Freutcake
7. Funnel Cake Cupcakes by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
8. Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes by Lulu the Baker
9. Angel Food Cupcakes by Cooking Classy
10. Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes by Hummingbird High