Well, there’s not doubt that the summer heat is here in Philadelphia! Instead of being embarrassed by how many times I will frequent my neighborhood ice cream parlor over the next few months, I decided to take the plunge and buy a ice cream maker!
Now I can pack my freezer full of as much as ice cream as I want, shame-free. Because it really does make the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a hot day, right? There’s a possibility you’ll have to roll me out of my home in the fall, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take, especially after coming across these ten delicious recipes. The real question is, which one do I start with?!
1. Grapefruit +Vanilla Thyme Ice Cream by Paper & Stitch
2. Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Simple as That
3. Cake Batter Ice Cream by Broma Bakery
4. Salted Honey and Camomile Ice Cream by 10th Kitchen
5. Pocky Pina Colada Ice Cream by Sarah Hearts
6. Vegan Cardamom Ice Cream by Snixy Kitchen
7. Strawberry + Pretzel Ice Cream by Style Me Pretty Living
8. Pistachio Ice Cream with Nutella Swirls by How Sweet It Is
9. Banana Ice Cream by Proper
10. Lucky Charms Marshmallow Ice Cream by Hummingbird High