If you don’t want to deal with the mess of a live tree, or if your space is just a bit to small for one, you have other options! These ten diy Christmas trees provide a great alternative to any fir without any of the hassle.
While the tree is iconic, with these alternatives, there’s a tree option for any style. From crafty to glam, simple to bold, and everything in between, there’s bound to be a style that fits your home. And if you’re like me and really just love the smell of a living tree, there’s always a candle.
So what do you think? Would you ever substitute your tree for a diy version?
1. Christmas Tree Wall Hanging by Almost Makes Perfect
2. Disco Ball Tree by Studio DIY
3. Washi Tape Tree by Nalle’s House
4. Plywood Christmas Tree by The Crafted Life
5. Christmas Tree Cactus by Sugar & Cloth
6. Christmas Tree Card Holder by A Bubbly Life
7. Painted Geometric Christmas Tree by Lovely Indeed
8. Handmade Tree by vtwonen
9. Cross-Stitched Christmas Tree by J.D Makes Things
10. Pegboard Christmas Tree by Hello Lidy