Annnddd my love for all things cactus continues! Hopefully you are feeling the same way about the current trend, because you are going to love the following cactus-inspired projects if so! I may dare even say that cacti > pineapples, but I don’t want any of you to mail me a glitter bomb or anything like that. Let’s just pretend I wasn’t thinking that just now, shall we?
I’m blown away by everyone’s creativity when in comes in incorporating the cactus shape into everyday home decor. From making a cute patterns to print on pillows, to making your own cactus (that will never die), these tutorials have it all. And if you’re not into the trend just yet, perhaps you’ll change your mind by the end of this post!
1. Cactus Cake Topper by Tell Love and Chocolate
2. DIY Cactus Pillow by Everything Emily
3. Cactus Place Card Holders via Oh Happy Day
4. Cactus Pincushions by A Beautiful Mess
5. Painted Rock Cacti by Craftberry Bush
6. Faux Porcelain Ring Holder by Vitamini Handmade
7. Iron-On Cactus Shoes by The Crafted Life
8. Cardboard Cacti by The House The Lars Built
9. Cactus Wall Hooks by Shoes Off Please
10. DIY Stamped Pillow by Patchwork Cactus