Now let’s talk about something that really matters– summer fashion. I think we can all agree that it’s way too hot to wear more than the basics. To mix things with your wardrobe without wearing another layer that’s going to make you sweat, accessories are a total life saver. They’re the perfect way to take a simple summer staple piece and mix it up to give it a different look. Plus since summer is all about color and fun, you can go a little more bold than you typically would (get ready to be BFFS with rhinestones), and nobody will think anything of it other than how good you look.
But enough talking and more crafting; here are ten accessories for summer you can totally make yourself!
1. Rainbow Tote by The House That Lars Built
2. Statement Earrings by Oh Happy Day
3. Rhinestone Heels by The Crafted Life
4. Mini Beaded Rings by Fall for DIY
5. Straw Necklace by Say Yes
6. Rhinestone Statement Earrings via Studio DIY
7. DIY Flair Pins by Damask Love
8. Glitter Hair Pins by The Crafted Life
9. Vacation Clutch by A Beautiful Mess
10. Removable Shoe Charms by Sarah Hearts