Well if the Fourth of July didn’t make you feel like summer has officially arrived, I’m not sure anything will! This is my first one on the east coast and aside from some mild humidity, I am loving it! One thing that I’ve noticed since the move is that my wardrobe is changing a lot more with the seasons. For these hot months, I’m trying to keep everything as low maintenance and casual as possible (probably because I’m just going to sweat through whatever dress I’m wearing anyway).
One way to spice up your outfit it up a bit is with a good purse! And what better accessory or conversation is there than with one you made yourself?! These ten DIYS are colorful, playful, and most importantly super easy to make. The hardest step will just be deciding which one you want to make first!
1. Tassel Bag Charm by Honestly WTF
2. Cross Body Bag by Paper & Stitch
3. Patterned Clutch by Sarah Hearts
4. Painted Straw Tote by Design Improvised
5. Donut Purse by Studio DIY
6. Painted Palm Frond Bag by Dream Green DIY
7. No Sew Clutch by Damask Love
8. Tassel Beach Bag by I Spy DIY
9. Envelope Clutch by A Beautiful Mess
10. Dip Dye Market Tote by The Sweetest Occasion