10 DIY Spring Cleaning Projects
Now that warmer weather is finally here, it’s time to open those windows, dust, and declutter! Spring cleaning is always one of my favorite times of the year because it’s the perfect time for a fresh start. We’ve all be bundled up inside for far too long and seriously need to clean up from all of our Netflix benders. I can smell you from here.
And although cleaning will never be as good as happy hour, though can be made much more fun with wine, it’s somehow leagues more enjoyable when the sun is shining and fresh air is coming in through the windows. If you’re looking to spruce up your home for the new season, here are ten DIY projects that will help get you organized!
1. Rainbow Desk Organizer by A Kailo Chic Life
2. Magnetic Memo Boards via Etsy Blog
3. Rainbow Pegboard by The Crafted Life
4. Acrylic Tray by Lovely Indeed
5. Pin Organizer by Oh Joy
6. Color Block Storage Lockers by Sugar & Cloth
7. Decoupage Storage Box by The Crafted Life
8. Acrylic Calendar by A Beautiful Mess
9. DIY Large Pegboard by Vintage Revivals
10. Canvas Pin Boards by The Crafted Life