One of the reasons I love stamps is because you can create something beautiful with something so minimal. There really is a lot you can do with just the repetition of lines and color! The good news is that you can make these 10 beautiful diy stamp projects with anything from from an eraser to a potato. Because, let’s be honest, store bought stamps can cost a fortune, especially if you need 2-3 for one project. You may even have the materials on hand right now, so go on, get stamping!
1. Tag Shaped Stamps by Creature Comforts
2. DIY Stamped Pillow by Hello Lidy
3. DIY Watermelon Doormat by Carrie Waller for eHow
4. No Sew Stamped Scarf by Almost Makes Perfect
5. DIY Buffalo Plaid Stamp Set by A Beautiful Mess
6. Pineapple Printed Pillow by I Spy DIY
7. Printed Napkins by Mamas Junk
8. DIY Rubber Stamp by The Crafted Life
9. DIY Fox Stamp by Zana
10. Grainsack Stripe Stamp by Tidbits
Have you ever made your own stamp before? How did you make it?