If there’s one thing my craft room could always use, it’s more storage. No matter how much I try to clean (which let’s be honest, it’s really not that often) it seems like my stuff is just everywhere. Not only is it everywhere, but it will also be nowhere at the same time… at least nowhere that I can find.
But it’s totally a fixable problem! The good news about making your own storage is that it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money or require a ton of skill to pull off. And I think these ten diy storage solution certainly prove that!
1. Recycled Shoebox Storage via Handmade Charlotte
2. Out The Door Storage by I Spy DIY
3. Floral Decoupage Storage by The Crafted Life
4. Wire Mesh Baskets by Fall for DIY
5. Painted Storage Box by Tell Love and Chocolate
6. Ladder Magazine Rack by A Pair & A Spare
7. Craft Storage House by At Home in Love
8. Embroidered Cigar Box by The Crafted Life
9. No-Sew Rope Coil Basket by Alice & Lois
10. Filing Cabinet Makeover by Oleander & Palm for Curbly
What does your craft space look like? Are you a tidy maker or is your house bursting at the seams with glitter?