Making something out of plaster might be easier than you think! More often than not, you really just need to mix the powder with water and pour into a mold. The possibilities are essentially endless AND completely affordable.
If you’ve never worked with it before, or are just looking for some new ideas for ways you can, here are ten DIYS that you’ll want to try asap!
1. Gold Leaf Plaster Coasters by For the Makers
2. Plaster Votives by This Heart of Mine
3. DIY Plaster Lip Magnets by The Crafted Life
4. Plaster Planters by Zilverblauw
5. Gem Pushpins via Design Sponge
6. Modern Candle Votives by Paper & Stitch
7. Diamond Plaster Paperweight by The Crafted Life
8. Plaster Votives by Design Mom
9. Metallic Candle Holders by A Beautiful Mess
10. DIY Sidewalk Chalk by Hello Wonderful