After making this gathered skirt last week, all I’ve been able to think about is new sewing projects. Well that and all the dreamy fabric that I’ve been dying to buy, but haven’t had a use for yet. Since I’m still a beginner when it comes to sewing, and this blog is all about making crafting approchable and fun, I thought I’d roundup a ten easy sewing tutorials that anyone with just about any skill level can complete!
1. Leopard Fold Over Clutch by Transient Expression
2. Pretzel Pillow by Studio DIY
3. DIY Vintage Twist Scarf by Lovely Indeed
4. Canvas iPad Case by Say Yes
5. Gold Scallop Napkins by Sarah Hearts
6. DIY Ribbon Camera Strap by The House that Lars Built
7. Leather Wrap Clutch by Stitched by Crystal
8. DIY Envelope Pillow by Vintage Revivals
9. DIY Hand Warmers by Rae Ann Kelly
10. Gold Heart Brooch by The Crafted Life for Bernina
So far, I’ve made number seven on this list, but hopefully can tackle them all! What about you? Do you have a favorite sewing tutorial that you’ve tried?