Not-so-proud confession here: Ryan and I watched a scary movie over the weekend and it stressed me out the entire time. Not that I don’t like scary movies, because I do and have seen my fair share, but I realized that I’m so stressed from day to day world events, that I don’t need any more spooks in my life.
Instead of just not celebrating at all, I’ve decided to take the optimist route and focus on having a playful October. And what better way to do that than share with you these not-so-scary halloween DIYS that are sure to make to smile! If you’re looking for a great alternative to traditional decor here are ten projects to help get you started!
1. Spider String Lights by Make + Tell
2. Halloween Surprise Balls by Oh Happy Day
3. Masked Portrait Gallery by PMQ for Two
4. Yayoi Kusama Inspired Pumpkin by Handmade Charlotte
5. Google Eye Cupcake Toppers by White House Crafts
6. Spiderweb Tablecloth by The House That Lars Built
7. Cement Pumpkin Candle Holders by Oleander and Palm
8. Rainbow Spider Web Wreath by Kailo Chic Life
9. Happy Pumpkins by The Crafted Life
10. Spiderweb Glassware by Sarah Hearts