Well friends, if we’re being perfectly honest, I will be the first to admit that I am not a huge fan of St. Patrick’s Day or St. Patrick’s Day crafts. I’m not sure why that is, I just never got into it. I do, however, love a good rainbow so maybe I can compromise after all!
If you’re looking for some projects to make this week for the big day, or you just want to add a little more color to your life, here are ten must-try rainbow DIYS!
1. Honeycomb Place Cards by Oh Happy Day
2. Rainbow Headband by Studio DIY
3. Watercolor Magnets by Lines Across
4. Rainbow Ice Pops by 84th & 3rd
5. Rhinestone Hair Clips by The Crafted Life
6. Flower Wreath by The House That Lars Built
7. Gold Bow Stationery by Damask Love
8. Rainbow Nesting Dolls by Dream Green DIY
9. Color Block Storage by Sugar and Cloth
10. Rainbow Photo Booth Backdrop by Alice and Lois