I have just been itching to give our apartment a bit of a makeover lately. But because we’re both self-employed, we don’t always have a ton of cash laying around to invest in our space. One of the best ways to impact your home decor, without having to rack up those credit card charges, is to change up your art! If you don’t want to go out and buy or make new art, then you can always play around with your framing options. Here are ten totally awesome diy frame projects that are sure to give your space that extra oomph!
2. Succulent Frame by Rue Magazine
3. Gemstone Picture Frame by The Crafted Life for Poppytalk
4. DIY Texture Frame by Proper
5. DIY Acrylic Frame by Dream Green DIY
6. Thrift Store Frame Makeover by The Crafted Life for Etsy
7. Painted Frames by Bre Purposed
8. DIY Copper Frames by A Joyful Riot
10. 30 Minute Frame Makeover by The Crafted Life
PS If you’re looking for DIY art projects before making any of the above, here are 10 ways to make wall art!