10 Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
I can’t get over how many creative ways there are to decorate eggs these days. As a kid, I remember my only options being a white crayon and Paas dye tablets. Although I won’t be partaking in any Easter festivities this weekend, aside from brunch that is, I hope that you’ll take a crack at these one of these eggcellent ideas!
1. Easter Egg Bunnies by Confetti Sunshine
2. Egg Man by A Bit of Pilli Pilli
3. Watercolor Eggs by Craftberry Bush
4. Painted Plastic Eggs by Tell Love Chocolate
5. Painted Wooden Eggs by My Poppet
6. Pastel Portrait Eggs by Paper & Stitch
7. All Natural Easter Egg Dye by Better Homes & Garden
8. Cement Easter Eggs by Camille Styles
9. Natural Brown Easter Eggs by Kaley Ann
10. Pantone Eggs by How About Orange
And if you’re not into decorating eggs, try making these fresh flower cupcake toppers instead!