It has been so warm and sunny in Portland that it feels like spring may be unofficially here. That, and I guess the extra hour of daylight doesn’t hurt either! If you haven’t been already, it may be time to head to your nearest nursery and pick up fresh plants to celebrate the new season. And what plant would be complete without an adorable planter? Be sure to keep these eleven diy planter projects options in mind before you buy!
1. Concrete Planter by Paper & Stitch
2. Brushstroke Planter by The Crafted Life
3. Girly Planters by Lovely Indeed
4. Marbled Hanging Planter by Oh Joy
5. Planter Shelf by Vintage Revivals
6. Wooden Plant Stand by Hello Lidy
7. Copper and White Succulent Planters by Homey Oh My!
8. Succulent Planter Box by Pepper Design Blog
9. Bead Plant Hangers by Oleander and Palm for Land of Nod
10. Painted Planter by The Crafted Life
11. Spring Planters by Dream Green DIY