Decorating for the holidays is by far one of my favorite traditions of the season. This year especially I’ve noticed that bloggers are really stepping it up and making some unique projects that I never would have dreamed of. Although it’s already the 13th, there’s still time to incorporate any of these 15 holiday decor diys into your already fabulously decorated homes.
1. Bottle Brush Snow Globes by Brit + Co
2. Colorful Pom Pom Trees by Target
4. Gold Leaf and Rosemary Votives by The Crafted Life
5. Washi Tape Snowflakes by Knot Magazine
6. Colorful Forest by Inspired by Charm
7. Giant Ornament Ballons by Studio DIY
8. Woolen Trees by Poppy Haus
9. Golden Nutcracker Mantle by The Sweetest Occasion
10. Dip Dyed Bottle Brush Trees by Vitamini Handmade
11. Clay Letter Garland by A Pair of Pears
12. Hanging Wall Ornaments by Hello Lidy
13. Custom Holiday Wall Art by Brittni Mehlhoff for Curbly
14. Paper Mantel by Etsy Blog
15. Modern Wooden Christmas Tree Set by Curbly
How are you decorating for the holidays this year?