5 Must-Try Projects for the Holiday Weekend
Three day weekends are the best, aren’t they? This weekend is going to be especially great given the large quantities of s’mores I’ll be eating, all while watching fireworks, of course. Since I’ll be taking tomorrow off to celebrate the Fourth of July, I thought I’d leave you with 5 must-try projects before I go!
1. Watercolor Clock by Makers Society
2. DIY Felt Peonies by Something Turquoise
3. Indigo Dyed Embroidery by Lovely Indeed
4. DIY Pop Art Pet Portraits by A Beautiful Mess
5. Scented Soy Candles by Paper & Stitch
PS Don’t forget to take my (quick) reader survey, I’ll be publishing results next week!