Until recently, I didn’t know it was even possible to love how art is displayed as much as the art itself. But it totally is. Each one of these photo display projects prove that you don’t need a huge budget to display your photographs/art prints, just a bit of creativity! So go ahead, let loose and choose the option that’s a bit outside the
box frame. Your walls will thank you for it.
1. Hanger Display by Scandinavian Deko
2. Washi Tape Frames by 100 Layer Cake
3. Driftwood Photo Display by Morning Creativity
4. DIY Instax Wallpaper by A Beautiful Mess
5. DIY Geometric Photo Display by The Caldwell Project