I tend to keep my weekly roundups focused on a certain theme, but this time, I’m letting loose! Perhaps you’ve noticed it on other blogs you read or on Pinterest, but everyone has been nailing it with content lately. Seriously, I’ve gone pin crazy these past few days (not sorry either!). If you’re looking for a weekend project, one of these 6 Must-Try DIYS should absolutely do the trick.
1. DIY Paint Stick Mini Pallets by At Home in Love
2. Triangle + Neon Photo Frames by Love From Ginger
3. Giant DIY Heart Art by Paper & Stitch
4. Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards by Oleander and Palm
5. DIY Pink Mason Jar Candles by Henry Happened
6. DIY Table Lamp by Hello Lidy