6 Zesty Citrus Cocktails for Spring
While on driving up and down the 101 on my recent road trip, I passed a surprisingly fair amount of open back trucks full of lemons and oranges. If they would have been parked, it would have been an Instagram dream true, let me tell you! Even though I’m back in Oregon now, I can’t stop thinking about those colors and smells.
Plus citrus seems to be in just about every recipe popping up on Pinterest right now, don’t you think? And since I’m no chef, the only other way to make sure I’m taking in the doctor recommended amount of fruit is with these 6 must-try citrus cocktails. Trust me, totallyyy healthy.
1. The Perfect Mimosa via West Elm’s blog
2. Tequila Lime Spritzer by The Glitter Guide
3. Citrus and Sage Cocktail by City Sage
4. Vodka Lavender Lemonade by The Effortless Chic
5. Grapefruit, Ginger, and Lemongrass Sake Cocktail by The Bojon Gourmet
6. The Bee’s Knees via Camille Styles
Hopefully they’ll get you through the rest of the work week! Which one will you try first?