7 Must Try Adhesive Vinyl DIYS
Okay guys, confession: I’ve never used vinyl in a project. Not even outside of this blog. ::let the stone throwing begin:: I know, it’s a magic tool (can be used on glass, cloth, walls and more), and I have yet to use it. After coming across these seven awesome diys, however, I think I’m ready to take the plunge. Sometimes all you need is some inspiration to kick you in the pants, right?
1. DIY Travel Mugs by Studio DIY
2. Scalloped Jars by Sarah Hearts
3. Gem Boxes by Oleander and Palm
4. Black Triangular Wall Hearts by Hello Lidy
5. DIY Bar Bottle Labels by Lovely Indeed
6. Mustache Glasses by A Spoonful of Sugar
7. Gold Scallop Napkins by Sarah Hearts
Have you ever used vinyl in a craft project before? I’d love to get your take on it!