7 Must-Try Back to School DIYS
One of my favorite things about being a blogger is meeting and collaborating with new and wonderful people. If you’re ever in a creative rut, or just want to breathe new life into your work, I highly recommend working with others. Not only will a group setting push you to produce better work, but it’s also just a fun way shake up your regular routine.
1. Joy of Frock Files blew me away with this DIY Typographic Mousepad. I love the idea of including positive and subtle messages for staying on track in your work area (sometimes you just need a reminder, right?). You won’t even believe how easy it is to make– seriously genius!
2. I can’t get enough of MJ from Pars Caeli‘s lunchbox notes (if you like jokes at all, you must follow along asap!). She completely nailed this lunchbox whiteboard, which ties in with her ongoing project perfectly. Such a lovely and fun way to connect with your kids!
3. All I can say is that Lyndsay from Coco Cake Land makes me want to eat donuts and cake all day long. It’s dangerous! She not only shared her recipe for apple pie donuts, but there’s also a fun tutorial for how to make adorable cake toppers to go with!
5. Lidy from Hello Lidy is a girl after my own heart. A planter covered in sequins?! I’ll take three please. What’s even cooler is that it can be done in a matter of minutes + there’s little to no mess involved.
6. Sara from Confetti Sunshine shared a great way to remember your kid’s first day at school with a giant free printable! How fun would it be to use this poster as a photo backdrop each year to document grades K-12?! It would make for one heck of a photo album, I can tell you that!
7. And in case you missed it, I shared a way to customize your pencils with some simple color-blocking!