If you’re anything like me, you are just READY for the weekend. Of course this weekend is July 4th which means barbecues, sun and fireworks! Hellloooo summer! And if between all that fun you’re looking to squeeze in a little crafting, I rounded up a few summer projects that are a must try, especially for this weekend. After all, what better way to celebrate freedom than with desserts and diys?!
1. Flamingo Ring Ross by Sugar & Cloth
2. Cement Star Votives by Paper & Stitch
3. Palm Tree Manicure by Vitamini Handmade
4. Striped Tablecloth by Say Yes
5. Fruit Infused Ice Cubes by Proper
6. Blueberry Polka Dot Fro-Yo Pops by Handmade Charlotte
7. Painted Patio Umbrella by Lovely Indeed