I’ve only worked with concrete once before, but after coming across the projects below, I want to run out to the hardware store and pick up a 10lb bag and get to work! I know that concrete may seem intimidating to work with, but I think when it comes down to it, it’s all about taking your time to prep for the project. Once you have your mold, all that’s really left to do is to mix and pour. Chances are, if you can make a cocktail, you can handle these 8 must-try concrete projects!
1. DIY Concrete Diamond by A Merry Mishap
2. Concrete Lamp Pendant by Ben Uyeda for Brit + Co
3. Modern Concrete Planters by Paper & Stitch
4. DIY Cement Star Votives by Hello Natural
5. Bucket Stool by HomeMade Modern
6. Concrete Picture Frame by A Piece of Rainbow
7. Concrete + Copper Plant Stand by Claire Zinnecker Camille Styles
8. Concrete Monograms by Eilen Tein
Have you ever made anything with concrete before? Would love to hear about your experience!