The ombre trend has been around for a while now friends, and after seeing these eight projects, I don’t think it’s going anywhere anytime soon (yahoo!). These diys are perfect for summer with their airy nature and pops of color, but are also stylish enough to have in your home year round. So grab your paints/dyes and get to work!
1. Dip Dyed Stationery by The Merrythought for Poppytalk
2. DIY Ombre Cement Candle Holders by Homey Oh My!
3. Ombre Pendant Lamp by Design LoveFest
4. DIY Ombre Leather Coasters by Almost Makes Perfect
5. Ombre Planters by Carnets Parisiens
6. Ombre Tablecloth by Style Me Pretty
7. Dip Dyed Shoes by Frankie
8. Ombre Milk Bottles by The Crafted Life