I’ve tried marbling a few times so far and have yet to be disappointed by the results! The color combinations are endless, plus you can marble just about any surface. I’d have to say that my favorite aspect of the craft is that you essentially use household materials, that you probably already have on hand already, like nail polish and shaving cream and yet you can make some pretty beautiful things. If you haven’t given a try yet, here are nine great (and easy) projects will hopefully inspire you to get making!
1. Neon Marbled Jewelry Tray by I Spy DIY
2. Marbled Artwork by A Beautiful Mess
3. Marbled Votives by Lovely Indeed
4. Marbled Planter by Hello Lidy
5. Marbled Glass Ring Bowl by A Fabulous Fete
6. Marbled Coasters by For the Makers
7. Marbled Planters by Hello Natural
8. Marble Dipped Vase by The Crafted Life for Poppytalk
9. Leather and Marbled Fabric Clutch by Vitamini Handmade
Have you tried any of these, or any other marbling projects before? I’d love to know how it went!