Easter is just around the corner and what would the holiday be without a little egg decorating? Every year I am blown away by what people come up with for how to decorate their eggs. I’ve never really been that good at it, I’m more of a chocolate egg girl myself, but boy can I admire them. Here are 15 tutorials that are great if you’re looking to go beyond the store bought dye this year!
1. Flower Easter Eggs by Freutcake
2. Marbled Easter Eggs by Alice and Lois
3. Brushstroke Painted Eggs by Tell Love and Party
4. Temporary Tattoo Easter Eggs by The Crafted Life
5. Alphabet Easter Eggs by Lovely Indeed