Spring into summer is one of my favorite times of the year. Of course there’s warmer weather, flowers, and sunshine. But it’s also the time of year that stores tend to sell more colorful items! If you’re trying to add more color to your home and your life, it helps to save your money for spring/summer collections which tend to be brighter.
Of course there are always affordable yet quality finds, even if you didn’t save up. While browsing through Anthropologies new collections, I came across these colorful kitchen finds all under $50! I have the bowls already but am off to grab the salt and pepper shakers… and the placements… and…
Colorful Anthropologie Kitchen Finds under $50
This post contains affiliate links
1. Color Drop Enamel Bowl— I’ll take one of every color!
2. Color Splash Enamel Plates— would go perfect with the bowls
3. Tapas Flatware Set— great for those summer charcuterie boards
4. Tallulah Tumbler— stay hydrated this summer with a colorful tumbler
5. Matte Latte Bowls— I have the set in multi and LOVE them!
6. Baker Stripe Dish Towel— because you can never have too many towels
7. Rainbow Stripe Placements— make any tablescape colorful! Would be so cute for weddings!
8. Poppy Bamboo Melamine Plate— love the pink and orange combo; great for outdoor dining
9. Garden Tile Salt & Pepper Shakers— possibly the cutest salt and pepper shakers I’ve ever seen