(Black-Eyed Susans from our neighborhood via Instagram)
Happy Monday! It’s 100°F in Portland today, so I’ll keep this post short and sweet (excuse me while I roast!). Now that we have a new space, I can’t wait to decorate with both store bought and handmade items. Here are a few projects I’ve been itching to try:
– The lids of these wrapped baskets are incredible! I may have to do this for our laundry hamper.
– I’m going to need to make some serious art for our bare walls. I love the pops of color these color blocked projects add.
– These hanging bundt cake pan planters would look so cute on our balcony.
– Such a pretty and easy way to makeover a lampshade!
– This painted outdoor rug would totally work in a garage, right?
I’d love to hear your suggestions too! Have any favorite home diy projects at the moment?
PS This week I’m teaming up with some amazing bloggers to bring you tons of fun back to school diys. Head on over to Squirrelly Minds today for a free math game printable!