This time of year is my absolute favorite. The decorations, the mass amounts of hot cocoa I inevitably consume, and of course, the chillier weather. In Portland we’ve been having those days that are just perfect for staying indoors and cozying up to watch a movie. And what says cozy more than handmade pillows?
Whether you’re making these for your couch, your bed, or even a chair, here are eight pillow diys that will keep your home comfortable and stylish all winter long!
1. Pom Pom Pillow by Vintage Revivals
2. Pet Pillows by Yellow Brick Home
3. Iron on Pattern Pillow by Paper & Stitch
4. No Sew Pillow Covers by Homey Oh My!
5. Heart & Punctuation Pillows by I Spy DIY
6. Painted Cross Stitch Pillow by Craftberry Bush
7. Conversation Heart Pillows by Studio DIY
8. Pom Pom Pillow by The Hunted Interior