Happy Friday y’all! I don’t know about you but with daylight savings, this week has felt a million years along. After our studio sale this weekend (OMG please come and tell all your friends!), I am going to take some time and catch up on sleep! I hope you’re able to rest up and relax over the next few days, or at the very lease, get to karaoke and have the best time ever. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time, here are some links you won’t want to miss!
– More pom poms is always the answer.
– This DIY fringe chandelier has had me drooling for days!
– Welcome spring with a new floral mousepad!
– Slowly but surely I’m coming around to the terrazzo trend.
– A much needed refresh for all those fun embroidery stitches.
– Did you know you can make your own canvas prints?! How cool!