Happy, happy Friday friends! I can’t believe it but after this weekend, my book will be live and in the world! Basically if you pre-order it now, it will be on your doorstep in the next few days. Like is this real life?! I will be taking the weekend to catch up with friends and enjoy the nice weather. If you’ve also been swamped lately, I encourage you to take a breath and catch up with something that brings you joy, whether it be your friends or that hobby you haven’t touched in ages. And if you need some inspiration, here are some links you won’t want to miss!
– I need to make a round pegboard asap. I’ll take the donuts too.
– I wish I had the patience to sit for this beautiful manicure!
– Tis the season for new planters.
– Cant. stop. drooling. These chips + salsas look amazing!
– Thinking it’s time I learned this marbling technique
– Make your flowers last forever with this paper bouquet
PS Philly + NYC friends, don’t forget to RSVP to the launch parties for next week!