Happy Friday friends! Well I’ve officially lived in New York for a week now and LOVE IT. Between unpacking and exploring it has yet to hit me that I’m actually here to stay and that I’m not just up for the weekend visiting Ryan. I’m sure it will hit me the more the apartment comes together and the longer I’m here though! I can’t wait to show you what I’ve been up to with decorating, but in the meantime, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– Tie dyed cheesecake?! Whatttt!
– Such an easy DIY way to get organized
– A pretty rainbow of book spines that you can do too!
– A much needed detox juice (made without a juicer!)
– Can’t wait to give these muffins a try.. with the detox juice I guess.
– Considering making this shelving unit for our apartment
PS If you’re in the Philly area, come to my Creative Mornings talk next week!