Happy Friday friends! I am back from the book tour, a little recharged, and ready to get back into the swing of things! All my attention is now on decorating our new space (we ended up being in the car for more days than we were in the apartment before we left), and I can’t wait to share the projects I’ve been working on! Mood boards, DIYS, and room reveals will be coming at you soon. For now, I hope you’re enjoying the last bits of summer before fall comes. Whether you’re heading to the beach this weekend, or staying cool in the ac, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– A yellow shower?! I’m in love!
– I’m nervous these cookies are going to make be gain 40 pounds, because how will I ever stop eating them?
– Thinking it’s time to invest in a scarf or two after this tutorial.
– My book is on sale for $17! Grab it while you can!
– Might need to make this wall hanging for our bedroom.
– This DIY raffia embroidered bag is at the top of my want to try list!
PS My friend Sharon launched a rad podcast called Transforming Retail that focused on the changing landscape of retail and ecommerce. I was the guest for episode three– check it out!