Happy Friday friends! And it’s the first weekend of October, so I hope you have your bucket list of fall activities written down and ready to go! It’s going to be warm in NYC this weekend, but we’re still going to manage to squeeze in an apple festival because, duh. Whether you’re carving pumpkins or having a hard cider or two, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– Such a creative reuse for toy blocks
– Totally obsessed with this console makeover
– I’ll take a dozen of these s’mores cupcakes.
– Using these free printables to help us meal plan. We’re not very good but are trying to get better! All go-to tips + recipes are appreciated!
– Last chance to get my book on MAJOR sale before prices go back up! Stock up for the holidays now!
– I need to give gold foil paper a try because this vase is beautiful!
PS On an unrelated note, I know that the news this week and last (and let’s be honest, this whole year) has been too overwhelming to bear. But to all the survivors out there: I hear you. I believe you. I’m there for you. Thank you for speaking out.