Annnnnd we made it to the first weekend of September! Somehow 4 day weeks so much longer than a regular week, don’t you think?! I’m hoping to spend some time this weekend pulling out the fall decor to prep for the season ahead. I can’t believe we’re at the end of the year already, but I can’t say I’m upset about not sweating anymore. Whatever your plans are for the next few days off, here are some link you don’t want to miss:
– If you can believe it, this rope bag is a DIY
– Because every bedroom needs pink sheets
– Ditch the ziplocks for these DIY reusable sandwich bags
– The perfect recipe for using the last of the summer peaches
– Some major wedding bouquet inspiration
– The cutest back to school cupcakes.