Happy, happy Friday friends! Can you believe we’re almost midway through October?! We’re full on in fall mode over here and I love it more than words. Now we’re just waiting on the leaves to change in Central Park before it’s true perfection! My plan for this weekend is to organize the apartment and make sure we’re ready for the busy upcoming months ahead. Whether you’re doing the same, or heading off to a pumpkin patch, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– I basically stalked the release of this clothing collection. Such a dream!
– This bathroom remodel is major goals.
– So is this backyard makeover!
– Beautiful DIY earrings made from wood.
– Don’t forget to download this free phone wallpaper!
– It’s soup season and this sweet potato recipe looks amazing.