Happy Friday! Oooh and is this weekend going to be a good one! Aside from typical housekeeping stuff, there’s a dog costume contest at the park by our house tomorrow. That’s right, A DOG COSTUME CONTEST! We went last year and there were 100+ dogs and it was the best day ever. 10/10 you know I’ll be sharing on Instagram Stories. Whether you’ll be out and about enjoy fall festivities or staying in over the next few days, here are a few links you won’t want to miss:
– This photo stopped my in my tracks and now I want to explore photography in a non-tutorial format.
– The cutest manicure for Halloween!
– Major DIY inspiration for a cabinet I need to make over, coming January, I hope!
– Must make this soup ASAP.
– This looks like fall in a glass!
– A colorful + cute way to display photos.
PS If you’re still in need of Halloween inspiration and working on costume + decor this weekend, be sure to check out my Pinterest Board!